- Last week it was all…
New highs in stocks and the index, a correction and a violent reaction, while the rally in US indices on Friday was impressive discounting better days.
- In more detail now about the stocks we are following:-
PPC: Some may have been in a hurry to take profits and left. Stronger selling on the last day of the week, closing with a strong bid. Perhaps due diligence will be completed sooner for the deal with ENEL.
MYTIL: Our favorite Unstoppable title. Results are coming and the market is moving forward. They will show that 2022 was an important year for the company.
Banks: In all bank stocks…
- Piraeus and Alpha gather all the merchants
- While Eurobank and NGE are steadily conquering new heights.
- Here, the alpha lag makes us give it a head start for a more aggressive move.
GEC: Now it will monopolize interest, because its offshoot will welcome us. Big stakes now, I quit.
energy: It will take the place of TENERGY as an official favourite. The €80 million investment program to expand its facilities will double its production
- While only by 2030 our country will spend 200 billion on green energy.
Sarantis: It covers the previous year’s losses with characteristic ease.
FRLK: In the end, 3.60 turned out to be a stronger resistance than we thought. Procedural issue is only moving towards 3.88 anymore.
Born: The scenarios he heard on Friday have yet to be confirmed, but they have surprised even his loyal fans.
- Admittedly, we were blown away, too. Continuation on the board is awaited with interest.
OTE, EEE, VIOHALCO, OPAP: FTSE25 papers that are far from being of special interest at the moment.
- They keep it when it’s time to split 1,000 units.
- It’s their time, because a thousand are coming…
- The above expresses personal opinions and does not in any way constitute an invitation to buy, sell or hold any securities.
“Avid problem solver. Extreme social media junkie. Beer buff. Coffee guru. Internet geek. Travel ninja.”