Seven of them are different prepare programs 38,900 Careers.
These are programs that concern different regions of the country and focus on specific categories of the unemployed.
the Unemployed for the long termthat is, those who have not been able to find a job for more than a year, are one of the categories of unemployed targeted by the specific programmes.
Special emphasis will be placed on age limits The goal is to hire people close to retirement.
But there is also a separate program that gives her a way out leading businessesBecause it supports any initiatives and ideas that will be evaluated as being able to become a reality and bring a positive result.
In more detail, the programs that remain open are the following:
- Entrepreneurship grant program for 3,000 young people between the ages of 18 and 29 with a focus on the digital economy, with a duration of 12 months, with a grant of 14,800 euros. It is paid in three installments as follows:
- 1the Installment of 4,000 euros after starting the activity in the DOU
- 2the Installment of 5,400 euros after the end of the first semester from the beginning
- 3the Installment of 5,400 euros after the end of the second semester from the beginning
Those wishing to become beneficiaries must submit a funding application and business plan proposal through the State Aid Information System (PSKE) of the Ministry of Development and Investment at the address https://www.ependyseis.gr
- program 3,400 New positions in lignite areas, lasting from 12 to 18 months, with a salary and contributions support rate of 75-100%, up to €16,794. It is aimed at companies operating in the region Western Macedonia And in the municipalities MegalopolisAnd TripoliAnd GortineasAnd SpartaAnd Oishalia And Kalamata.
- work experience programme 3000 seats In lignite areas, for a period of 7 months, with a salary and contributions support rate of 100%. The program is addressed to private sector companies, as well as to companies, institutions, public organizations and local government companies of the first and second levels that carry out economic activity on a regular basis in the country. Western Macedonia region and in its regions Peloponnese region (Metropolitan Municipalities, Tripoli, Gortynia, Sparta, Oishalia, Kalamata).
- Employment program 10,000 long-term unemployed aged 45 and over, Duration of 18 months, with a salary and contribution support rate of 80%, up to €13,709. The beneficiaries are private companies and generally private employers who carry out regular economic activity. If the company opts for the minimum state aid scheme, in order to receive a grant, it must not have reduced its staff in the three months prior to submitting the relevant application and must not have received state aid funding of more than €200,000 in the previous three two years (current and previous ). If the company opts for the General Exemption Regulation (GAK) state aid scheme, it must not have reduced its staff in the 12 months before submitting the application and has not received state aid funding of more than €5 million since 2014.
- Employment program 10,000 unemployed who face significant obstacles in their reintegration into the labor market, for a period of 12 to 24 months, with 75% salary and contribution support rate, up to €16,800. It is about the unemployed who belong to special and vulnerable social groups. Beneficiaries are registered in the DYPA registry, and they belong to the following categories:
- Women who are victims of domestic or gender-based violence
- released persons
- People who have completed a drug addiction treatment program
- Young people at social risk
- victims of human trafficking
- Adults who continue to live in child protection and welfare units after reaching the age of majority and who are registered in the National Registry of Minors at EK.KA
6. Employment program for 6,500 long-term unemployed between the ages of 55 and 67, for a period of 24 months, at a wage and contribution subsidy rate of 75%, up to 18,000 euros.
7. Employment program for 3,000 unemployed persons aged 56 and over who have completed the 12-month work program for the long-term unemployed, between the ages of 55 and 67, with a grant of 8.580 euros.
It should be noted that it took place in February this year 6,085 hiresthrough DYPA’s active recruitment policies.
“Avid problem solver. Extreme social media junkie. Beer buff. Coffee guru. Internet geek. Travel ninja.”