A simple and quick oven omelet recipe with ingredients you already have in your fridge.
Eggs are a raw material that forms the basis of many delicious meals and fortunately there are many ways we can cook them, creating imaginative combinations.
In particular, the omelette is one of those dishes that we never get bored of, as there are many possible versions that we can create, depending on our appetites and preferences.
Fluffy, aromatic and delicious, this oven omelet recipe promises to impress you with its rich taste, while at the same time being a light and nutritious meal.
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 medium red tomato, raw
- 1 medium green bell pepper, raw
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Heat oven to 180 ° C.
- Grease a small skillet with 2 tablespoons of the sweet olive oil.
- In a deep bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk until smooth.
- Chop the tomatoes and peppers and add them to the egg bowl.
- Stir gently to combine all ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and spread it so that it covers the entire surface of the pan.
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the omelette has set and turned golden.
“Total alcohol fanatic. Coffee junkie. Amateur twitter evangelist. Wannabe zombie enthusiast.”
PlayStation: Days of Play goes on sale soon and Sony is getting ready
CD Projekt: Destroy the rumors that PlayStation will buy it – we’ve learned what’s true
NVIDIA’s upcoming DGX supercomputer is all about creative AI – Nvidia