2022 leaves in a few days and taxpayers They have to be especially careful, since there are a number of outstanding cases that need to be closed with the IRS, so that they not only face unpleasant consequences, such as additional taxes and fines, but also aid refunds.
Some of the obligations that the taxpayer must close on time by the last day of the year are the payment of income tax, Lightthe installments in the arrangements made, the installments of the returnees as well as the supporting documents so that they do not have to return the money they have already received and with interest.
Also, they must file returns for retroactive and accrued awards paid in 2021, reconcile income, expenses and data statement discrepancies, and provide supporting documents for refundable advance payment.
Taxpayer liabilities also include those who acquired assets this year (real estate, cars, etc.) December 30, Benefits and Donations.
In the stressful period, there is also a significant relief for taxpayers, with the payment of tolls extended to the end of February.
Let’s take a detailed look at the list of taxpayers’ obligations until the end of 2022.
- Pay the eighth installment from ENFIA.
- Pay the sixth installment of income tax.
- Pay the sixth installment of the refundable down payment.
- Debt repayments
- Submit retroactive salary and pension adjustment returns, which relate to private sector employees, pensioners, NHS doctors and other categories of taxpayers who, based on the AADE’s electronic salary certificate, received retroactive payments in 2021, regardless of when they returned. The revision declaration is filed for each year with respect to retroactive effect. The debtor enters his or her account on the myAADE digital portal and chooses the years to which retroactive returns collected in 2021 date back. For example, for retrospective returns relating to the 2019 tax year, it will choose 2020 as the filing year Return: Immediately after filing the amended return, the Issuing a new settlement notice of the tax amount, which must be paid once until the end of January 2023.
- cash Parental benefits and Donations: Taxpayers who want to cover assumptions of living or acquire assets can claim cash benefits for parents if the relevant returns are filed by the end of 2022. The submission can be made digitally through the myProperty platform or submitted to the tax office.
- Returns from heirs: Heirs must file tax returns for taxpayers who died in 2021 with the IRS by hand.
- Declarations of foreign residents: Those who transferred their residence abroad in the previous year must submit a tax return
- Uncollected Rentals: An amended income tax return is filed for the 2020 tax year, to declare uncollected income from rental property for the 2020 tax year, and for which the relevant supporting documents were not filed by the deadline for filing the income tax return for the 2021 tax year.
- Tax disputes: submitting an application to the Committee for Out-of-Court Resolution of Tax Disputes, to resolve a dispute from the act of levying tax or fines in accordance with tax legislation, for pending cases which have not been discussed by StE and ordinary administrative courts until October 30, 2020.
- documents for a refundable deposit: are sent to the “myBusinessSupport” online platform of A.
- Games of chance: Submission of a statement and payment of an annual fee for the establishment of recreational art games with playing cards for the following year.
- Legal entities: Filing income tax returns for legal entities and legal entities with a tax year ending on June 30th.
- ENFIA: Submission of a request to grant an ENFIA payment suspension with conditions, to legal entities.
- Intra-Group Transactions: Prepare a documentation file for intra-group transaction prices and provide a summary table of information, legal persons and legal entities with the tax year ending on June 30th.
- MyDATA data: transmission of data to the myData digital platform, by recipients of national documents encountered, in cases of non-compliance with the obligation to send specified data by issuers, or transmission with deviation, billing expenditure data and self-billing income by issuers due to omission Submission by a portion of them, etc., for the 2021 tax year.
- Income – Expenses: Data transfer to the myData digital platform, income and expense reconciliation records, for the 2021 tax year.
- Receipts: Submission of retail sales receipts to the myData of ADE digital platform, by sellers of goods for non-resident travelers within the country or within another member state of the Community departing to a country outside the Community or from Greece or through other CM for goods delivered and carried in their personal effects and exempted of value added tax. (Tax-free)
- Contract Farming: Provide data for the application of A. from relevant contract farming contracts, for the sale of products that have been or will be carried out during 2022.
“Avid problem solver. Extreme social media junkie. Beer buff. Coffee guru. Internet geek. Travel ninja.”