With the release of the huge update 2.0 Cyberpunk 2077 And expansion pack Illusory freedom As the story continues, thousands of players return to Night City to experience all the changes and new content it has brought back CD project. However, a very serious matter came to spoil the experience for many Play Station Players, since there have been multiple reports of Corrupted saves on PS5.
After upgrading, the game can destroy players’ saves, which obviously can cause severe irritation, especially if someone has spent long hours and now wants to experience the expansion with their mastered character. CD project a favour The issue was resolved almost immediately, confirming via its official website that it will be resolved with the upcoming 2.01 patch.
In particular, the changelog for the upcoming update indicates the following: “We addressed the issue of corrupted saves on PlayStation by increasing the maximum size of save files. Note: This will not fix saves that were already corrupted before the update. If you are experiencing the issue, keep an active save (i.e., save it again As a manual save) until version 2.01 is released.
All the changes in the upcoming update 2.01 for Cyberpunk 2077:
- The distorted effect caused by selecting a certain dialogue option when talking to Johnny at the end of Automatic Love will no longer persist on screen.
- V will no longer die in The Heist by falling through the elevator when riding to the 42nd floor with a low FPS.
- Fixed an issue where the UI could show controller inputs when playing with keyboard and mouse.
- Makes it possible to properly switch to weapon cyberware by hopping through weapons.
- Party: Breaking News will play correctly after approaching the quest area.
- The car radio volume will be adjusted so that it is not too quiet compared to other sounds in the game.
- The issue of corrupt saves on PlayStation has been resolved by increasing the maximum save file size. Note: This will not repair saves that were corrupted before the update. If you’re having this issue, keep an active save (for example, resave as a manual save) until version 2.01 arrives.
- Performance improvements for both PC and consoles, especially in the Dogtown area.
For the record, the latest 2.0 update radically changes the game, improving or transforming almost every aspect of it. For example, it brings redesigned skill and perk trees, redesigned cyberware and new ability system, vehicle combat and car chases, combat AI improvements, and much more.
If you want to know all its changes in detail, you can find the official change log by clicking here.
Follow Unboxholics.com on
To be the first to know the latest news about technology, video games, movies and series. Follow Unboxholics.com on Facebook, Twitter,
And Tik Tok.
“Total alcohol fanatic. Coffee junkie. Amateur twitter evangelist. Wannabe zombie enthusiast.”