True to its promise, the CD Project Just provided the first gameplay footage for the upgraded version Next generation who posted it The Witcher 3: Wild Huntduring a special live broadcast.
In more detail, several members of the development team introduced the changes, upgrades, and new features of the update, while also giving light to the game’s first trailer. Therefore, below you can find both the video in question, as well as a review of the most important information.
Everything you need to know about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s next-gen update:
- The next generation free update will be released Completely free To all game owners December 14th, to upgrade the experience on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S and PC.
- The X-Box series X and PS5 will have two Techniquesone with ray tracing effects and the other with high-performance 60fps.
- As far as ray tracing is concerned, the transformations are integrated Beam tracking worldwide light And the Beam tracking ambient Clogging techniques.
- All versions will use AMD FSR For better performance, while PC will also have its option DLSSas well as a new “Ultra +” mode in the graphics options.
- CD Projekt handled every aspect of the visuals, from textures to vegetation. Specifically, the game has News 4as 3D models and texture Merge the incredibly popular The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project.
- With the next generation free update, long-awaited new features will be added, such as picture the situationas well as probability objection-save between different platforms.
- An A will be added to the game The new camera that will be closer to GeraltFor those who want a more immersive experience. There will even be options for the new camera only in battles or just while the player is on their horse.
- The development team has implemented several quality of life features, such as the ability to “pause ‘at view.
- The PS5 version will support tactile feedback DualSense Control.
- It will be added to the game New content inspired by his series Netflix.
follow her Unboxholics.com On Google News to be the first to know the latest news about technology, video games, movies and series. follow her Unboxholics.com
in FacebookAnd the TwitterAnd the
InstagramAnd the Spotify
And the Tik Tok.
“Total alcohol fanatic. Coffee junkie. Amateur twitter evangelist. Wannabe zombie enthusiast.”