Breaking news Weather provided by EMY for Bad weather It has already affected many parts of Greece, while events are expected to continue until Friday (17/3).
The weather will be inconsistent with many others the rain And over the next 24 hours, the events will gradually weaken from tomorrow afternoon. In particular, events on Thursday (16/3) will be identified:
- to noon in the northern and eastern Aegean islands.
- Afternoon to Cyclades and Crete on break.
- Early morning and late afternoon in the Dodecanese.
- From the afternoon in Eastern Thessaly, Sporades and Evia.
Friday (17/3) Areas of Rain:
- Events will weaken on Saturday morning (18/3) in Crete
- Afternoon in Evia and the Cyclades
- to noon in the Dodecanese
Arnautoglou: Events will be very intense on Thursday
In weather forecasting, The Sakis Arnadoklou, analyzed the course of events, which will be intense during the interval of Thursday (16/3), mainly in Western Greece, Peloponnese, Eastern Aegean Islands, Evia and Crete Islands, when the northern air temperature decreases. Snow falls in the form of rain on mountains 1,000 meters and above.
Friday (17/3) will see rain in Crete and Evia, the weather will improve over the weekend and temperatures will rise.
View detailed weather forecasts Saki Arnatoglo
. “Professional creator. Subtly charming web advocate. Unapologetic problem solver. Devoted student.”
Shocking new testimony in 19-year-old murder trial
Video-documentary of knife attack
Laconia: 13-year-old girl gives birth to rapist’s baby – she too was abused after giving birth – Newsbomb – News