LEGO revealed on Friday Final details For her highly anticipated model from Dunder Mifflin Scranton, the workplace from the popular TV series The Office.
The Big Picture: Puzzle Games set up a huge business selling ad kits that allow adults to build plastic brick copies of their favorite pop culture, and “the desk“It proved to be one of television’s most enduring franchises.
- The 1,164-piece set costs $119.99 and goes on sale October 1. In the United States, Walmart.com owns the exclusive and Pre-orders start today.
- The set comes with 15 minifigures: Michael Scott, Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert, Pam Beasley, Ryan Howard, Angela Martin, Oscar Martinez, Kevin Malone, Stanley Hudson, Kelly Kapoor, Phyllis Labin Vance, Meredith Palmer, Creed Bratton, Toby Flindersson and Daryl Philbin, along with a litter, one of Angela’s cats.
- The set is filled with items from iconic moments from the show — including a stapler in jello, a Dundie prize, Kevin’s bowl of chili, and a pitcher of tea that Jim gives to Pam.
between the lines: The group is part of lego ideasa group of groups that were initially suggested and voted on by fans, with some of the groups that garnered significant support eventually becoming official groups.
- The initial concept for Lego “Office” was created by Jaijai Lewis and then refined by husband and wife Lego designers Laura and Chris Perron. Lewis has proposed many variations of the concept since 2014, with Lego officially agreeing to the latest iteration.
- Other TV and movie releases include sets based on “Sesame Street,” “Seinfeld,” and “Home Alone.”
what are they saying: Explaining his passion for the program “The Office”, Lewis said that he turns to the show for the sake of convenience.
- “It’s funny, it’s relatable, it’s intimate,” he said. “I’ve heard from thousands of supporters over the years that during moments of hardship, they will watch it to lift their spirits,” Lewis said.
Editor’s note: This story has been corrected to note that the litter is one of Angela’s cats, not Meredith.
. “Certified social media geek. Passionate webaholic. Unapologetic music specialist. Food ninja.”