April 13, 2024

Valley Post

Read Latest News on Sports, Business, Entertainment, Blogs and Opinions from leading columnists.

The platform is open for first orders

The platform is open for first orders

Issued Within February the relevant ministerial decision will then open the special platform on efka.gov.gr for freelancers, freelancers with debts of more than 20,000 euros and farmers with debts of more than 6,000 euros to apply.

After opening the online application platform,:

  • Debts will be checked and reported to the debtor's email.
  • An age check will be done if they are over or under 62 or 67 years old.
  • Monitoring the duration of insurance and subscriptions.

The following conditions must be met cumulatively:

a) The potential retiree must have reached the age of 67 years.

B) He must have paid contributions for an insurance period of no less than 20 years or 6,000 days

c) His bank deposits must not exceed €12,000 or €6,000 if he owes the father OGA.

However, it is still open as to whether bank secrecy will be lifted, which is why the relevant mutual legal assistance law has not yet been published.

In fact, the Department of Labor and EFKA are currently studying the provisions of the KYA to lift bank secrecy for debtors and monitor their deposits for at least the last 12 months.

The special platform will apply to freelancers, self-employed workers with debts of more than 20,000 euros and farmers with debts of more than 6,000 euros.

It is estimated that about 15,000 freelancers, freelancers and farmers will apply for the pension.

If the request is approved, the pensioner will receive 40% of his retirement pension. The remaining 60% of the pension will pay off the debt until it is less than 20,000 euros for professionals and 6,000 euros for farmers. From these limits and below, automatic clearing will work, and the rest of the debt will be paid by deducting 60 monthly installments from the monthly pension amount.

See also  Alaska Airlines cancels more than 120 flights, warns of weekend disruptions - KIRO 7 News Seattle

According to EFKA data, self-employed and self-employed natural and legal persons with debts between 20,000 and 30,000 euros amount to 109,868 and are entitled to 2.6 billion euros. Accordingly, about 27,000 farmers have debts ranging from 6,000 to 10,000 euros, and the overdue amount amounts to 175 million euros. Of these, it is estimated that approximately 10% – 15% have conditions for retirement, but due to debt they cannot do so. The insured will have to agree to lift their banking and tax secrecy and not take deposits of more than €12,000 for self-employed people and €6,000 for farmers.

Labor Department officials point out that the regulation targets not only those with debt who are 67 years old, but also at least two years close to that limit.

latest news