July 14, 2024

Valley Post

Read Latest News on Sports, Business, Entertainment, Blogs and Opinions from leading columnists.

Three Palestinian martyrs after being released by Israeli forces

Three Palestinian martyrs after being released by Israeli forces

Three Palestinians were found dead, their hands tied, near the Israeli border with the Gaza Strip after being released by Israeli forces, according to one of the men’s uncles and an eyewitness. They were attacked by Israeli forces shortly after their release.

Abdul Hadi Jabayan, the uncle of one of the detainees, Kamel Jabayan, explained that he began searching for his nephew at five o’clock in the morning on Sunday (07/07) after the occupation forces arrested him on Saturday (07/06).

«I found it abandoned on the ground. With two other witnesses. They were not wearing clothes and had in their hands what they had. plastic handcuffs He added that the Israeli army put them on them.

He pointed out that the bodies were found near the Israeli security fence yesterday, Sunday (07/07), in the area of ​​the Kerem Shalom crossing, south of the Gaza Strip.

Reuters was unable to independently confirm what happened to the three men or the reasons for their arrest. Israeli military She did not respond to a request for comment.

One of the men lost his leg and his body was torn to pieces after Israeli forces attacked him shortly after his release, Abdul Hadi Jabayan said.

He pointed out that when he tried to lift the dead man’s leg, the Israelis started shooting at him, so he stopped.

He then transported the bodies of the three men in his truck to Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis.

The three dead – Kamel Ghabayen, Mohammed Awad Ramadan Abu Hijazi, and Ramadan Awad Ramadan Abu Hijazi – are among many Palestinians who They were arrested. Saturday (06/07) and They were detained for questioning.According to one of the detainees, Mahmoud Abu Taha.

See also  Ukraine falls!!! Unconditional surrender is coming - NATO is stunned - as Russia seizes Chasov Yar

Abu Taha said that shortly after their release they were shot. “We arrived at Karkar Street (in the Gaza Strip). Ten minutes after we got there, They bombed us.“Thank God I was in the front. The bomb hit 6 or 7 people who were detained with us,” he added. “Thank God I am alive.”