After the March 25 national holiday, millions of retirees are expected to receive April pensions.
In the week after March 25, the main and additional April pensions will begin to be paid by e-EFKA, according to information from Dnews. In particular, the dates for pension payment are as follows:
– On Tuesday, March 28, 2023, retirees will be paid from the previous entities: OAEE, OGA, NAT, ETAA, ETAT, ETAP-MME, and PPC.
– ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 29, 2023, PAYMENTS OF RETIREMENTS OF PREVIOUS INSTITUTIONS: IKA-ETAM, BANKS, ENTASSOMENA (TSEAPGSO, TSP-ISAP), OTE AND PUBLIC whose AMKA ends in 1,3,5,7,9 will be paid.
– On Thursday, March 30, 2023, pensioners from previous institutions will be paid: IKA-ETAM, BANKS, ENTASSOMENA (TSEAPGSO, TSP-ISAP), OTE and PUBLIC whose AMKA ends in 0,2,4,6,8.
Advance payments for outstanding annuities begin
Next Wednesday, March 15, 2023, supplementary pension advances will be paid by e-EFKA to approximately 37,000-40,000 retirees. In particular, amounts corresponding to 100 euros will be paid for each month of delay in granting the supplementary pension.
The amounts range from 100 to 8,000 euros, depending on the months of waiting. It is noted that when the pension is issued, this amount is deducted for the retroactive benefits to which the pensioner is entitled. According to information from Dnews
Within the next few days, a relevant decree will be issued, in which the Minister of Labor, Kostis Hatzidakis, will change the time requirement for pension submission by means of an authorization order passed.
Specifically, according to the letter of the law, the only requirement was that the application be submitted before July 1, 2022, but according to the information, this will change and will relate to applications submitted until 31.12.2022.
According to Dnews information, the amounts vary as follows:
– A small number of pensioners, especially metal fund cases, will receive up to €8,000
– The majority of the 40,000 retirees will receive amounts between 4,000 and 5,000 euros. These are retirees with pending applications from 2019.
– A large number of pensioners will receive 1,200 euros.
Attention, pensioners who will now receive retroactive payments will not continue to receive 100 euros per month after March 2023. The payment will be one-time and when their pension is issued they will receive what they are entitled to along with the compensation.
Pensioners waiting since June 2016 will receive €8,000 until March 15, 2023.
Pensioners waiting since February 2019 will receive €4,800 until March 15, 2023.
– Pensioners waiting from July 2020 will receive €3,000 until March 15, 2023.
Pensioners waiting from May 2021 until March 15, 2023 will receive €2,100.
The procedure concerns insured persons who applied until 31.12.2022 and for whom a decision has been issued regarding a main pension of the same category as the requested supplementary pension.
For example, a pensioner who applied for a pension in January 2023 has received his main pension and is waiting for the additional one, now he will not receive his pension retroactively, but will receive his pension until the summer.
Especially for supplementary old-age pensions, the applicant must have completed at least 15 years of supplementary insurance (or 4,500 days of supplementary insurance).
The advance is granted until March 15, 2023 – without the need for any action on the part of the beneficiary – and is equal to € 100 for each month of delay in the issuance of the supplementary pension, for supplementary old-age pensions. The advance payment is set at €50 for additional disability pensions, as well as for a surviving spouse who requests an additional death pension.
Follow DNews at google news And be the first to know all the news
“Avid problem solver. Extreme social media junkie. Beer buff. Coffee guru. Internet geek. Travel ninja.”
Watch how Erdogan’s car was made – great video
I went for coffee and turned over a brand new car
the. Stephanis in Liberalism: Those who want open borders open the door to chaos