October 3, 2022

Valley Post

Read Latest News on Sports, Business, Entertainment, Blogs and Opinions from leading columnists.

Donetsk leader calls for general mobilization amid attacks by Ukrainian military forces

Denis Bushillin said his country could prevent Kiev’s military occupation under any circumstances. Photo: EFE

This Saturday, in the midst of the latest attacks by the Ukrainian military, Donetsk President Denis Bushil called on the general population to mobilize.

“I call on my fellow citizens in reserve to go to the military recruitment offices. Today I have signed a general mobilization order,” Denise Bushill said in a video statement.

“We will win. We will protect the Donbass and the entire Russian peopleBushlin added, referring to the divided part of eastern Ukraine. Denis Bushillin said his country could prevent Kiev’s military occupation under any circumstances.

Leonid Besseknik, President of the Lukansk People’s Republic, announced the signing of a general mobilization order amid mounting occupation by the Ukrainian military.

Observers of the Organization for Security and Cooperation (OSCE) in Europe, which has been overseeing this apparent conflict since 2014 It warned on Saturday of a sharp rise in existing ceasefire violations in eastern Ukraine.

Its latest report on Thursday showed 870 ceasefire violations in the Donetsk and Lukansk regions, five times higher than the 153 recorded two days earlier.

On Friday, thousands of citizens of the Donetsk and Luhansk republics began fleeing to Russia in the face of threats of a major Ukrainian military operation against the Donbass region.

According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the self-proclaimed Lukansk People’s Republic About 25,000 people fled the area under their own authority.

The head of the Lugansk ministry, Yevgeny Katzavalov, commented on Friday that they were planning to evacuate another 10,000 civilians.

See also  The march against religious intolerance was a success at the Rio de Janeiro festival

For his part, Alexei Kostrubizki, head of the same Donetsk Institute (DPR), said regional authorities had already deported 6,603 people to Russia, including 2,436 children.