Want to see the little one Christmas tree From Philip Tsagridis With very special ornaments and comment she has Katrina Kynorgio;
Katerina Kainourgiou and Filippos Tsagridis became a couple in 2019 and have been one of the most beloved couples in Greek entertainment. In fact, they’ve been sharing the same roof for quite some time now. However, after two and a half years of relationship, last October the two decided to go their separate ways. However, that doesn’t mean they cut off all communication, as Katrina Kayinurgio recently commented on a post by Filippo Tsagridis on Instagram.
Filippos Tsagridis: Age, Studies, Instagram and Relationship with Katerina Kainourgiou
- Born on April 18th.
- He is 32 years old and his zodiac sign is Aries.
- His full name is Filippos Tsagridis-Panagopoulos and he is the scion of a family of shipowners with a big name in the business.
- He is the son of Stephanos Tsagridis and Irini Panagopoulos.
- Filippos Tsagridis is the grandson of Pericles Panagopoulos.
- The ship’s owner is now dead and his name, aside from the shipping industry, is known through his highly acclaimed hijacking case in 2009.
- He studied business, economics and international studies at the University of Menlo in California.
- He holds a master’s degree in marine studies.
- His Instagram account is philippos_tsangrides.
- He got his great love of contemporary art from his mother who is also involved in the art collection.
- Filippos Tsagridis is a “closed” man, rarely giving interviews and making selective appearances in public.
- Filippos Tsagridis met beautiful presenter Katerina Kainourgiou in 2019 through a mutual friend and they became a couple.
- After two and a half years of being in a relationship, last October the two decided to go their separate ways.
Katerina Kayinurgio: age, height, studies and career in television
- Katerina Kaynoorgio was born on May 1, 1985 in Athens.
- He is 37 years old and belongs to Taurus.
- It is 1.71 meters tall and weighs 50 kilograms.
- Her Instagram is katken85.
- Katerina Kayinourgio studied at the Greek-French School in Athens, Agios Yosef.
- Graduated from the Communication and Media Department of the Kapodistrian National University in Athens.
- Dimitri’s father is a businessman while her mother, Thalia, is a former flight attendant.
- He has a brother, Panos, who is two years younger than him.
- She took her first steps in the media field in 2004, working as a reporter on Maria Picatoro’s “Horris Tabo” program on Teleasty.
- From 2006 to 2008, Katerina Kayinurgio was a journalist on Mega’s Beautiful World in the Morning with Grigoris Arnautoglou.
- In 2007, she made a guest appearance in Giorgos Kapoutzidis’ comedy series “To Para 5” playing a journalist.
- In the 2008-2009 season, he worked as a reporter for the “Morning Coffee” program on ANT1 channel with Nikos Mutsinas and Katerina Zarifis.
- The following season he directed “Beautiful World in the Morning” on Mega with: Nikos Papadakis, Doukissa Nomikou, Dimitris Ougarezos and Maria Arambatzi.
- In the summer of 2010, Katerina Kayinurgio signed a cooperation contract with ALPHA for the show “Tie It Up”.
- In the summer of the same year, he hosted “Summer Everywhere”.
- In the 2014-2015 season, he presented the program “Everything Plays”.
- In the following season 2015-2016, Katerina Kayinurgio took over the program “Logo TiVis” as the main presenter.
- In September 2016, Katrina Kayinurgio hosted Make the Coffee… Let Me Tell You on Epsilon, which ended in July 2018.
- After selling the station and renaming it to Open, she renewed her collaboration and from 2018 until the summer of 2021, she presented “You’re Lucky”.
- As of last year, Katerina Kainourgiou has returned to ALPHA after 6 years, presenting the show “Super Katerina”.
Filippos Tsagridis: The little Christmas tree with very special decorations and Katerina Kayinorgio hanging!
After their separation, Philippos Tsagridis kept the four-legged friend they had discovered when they were a couple. So Katerina Kayinurgio had to give up her beloved Keaton, whom she had a very weak heart and had known since he was a little puppy.
So when a few days ago Filippos Tsagridis posted a series of adorable photos of his four-legged friend together with a small Christmas tree that was decorated with red balls and small ornaments with the face of his dog, Katerina Kayinurgio could not resist … So he made a very cute comment on his post ! In particular, the presenter wrote “My child”.
Filippos Tsagridis: See the little Christmas tree with very special decorations and Katerina Kyinorgio’s comment:
Images: NDP, Papadakis Press, Instagram
. “Certified social media geek. Passionate webaholic. Unapologetic music specialist. Food ninja.”