The Greek Cup draw has been held. These are the doubles in the round of 16 of the competition, as well as the road to the final. On December 5, the first round of 16 matches are on, and on January 10, the return matches.
On Friday afternoon (10/20), the Greek Cup draw was held from the round of 16 matches to the final. The first legs of the round of 16 are scheduled to be held on December 5, 2023, while the return matches will be held on January 10, 2024.
Pairs in Round of 16 (December 5 – January 10)
- Ovi – Kifisia
- Panathinaikos – Olympiacos
- PAOK – Volos
- IK – Ares
- Asteras Tripoli – Panserraikos
- (Levadiakos – Aiolykos or Karditsa Renaissance) vs. Lamia – Niki Volos
- Panaytolkos – Athens Kallithea
- AEL – (Panthrakikos or Ethnikis – Gohtas) vs
- AEK or Aris – (Levadiakos – Aiolikos or Reginisi Karditsa) vs. Lamia / Niki Volos
- Ophi or Kifisia – Panaetolkos or Athena Kallithea
- Panathinaikos or Olympiacos – IL – (Panthrakikos or Ethnikis – Gohtas) vs Atromitos
- Asteras Tripoli or Panserraikos – PAOK or Volos
- 1. Asteras or Panseraikos / PAOK or Volos – Panathinaikos or Olympiacos – IL / (Panthrakikos or Ethnikos – Gohtas) vs. Atromitos
- 2. OFI or Kifisia/Panaetolikos or Athens Kallithea – AEK or Aris – (Levadiakos – Aiolikos or Reginisi Karditsa) vs. Lamia / Niki Volos
- Winner 1 – Winner 2
Kostas Chalkias participated in the draw and drew a big derby in the round of 16, this one between Panathinaikos and Olympiacos (the immortals of Greek football will meet next Sunday in the Stocksiman Super League in the first derby between them this season). With the Greens as the host team in the first match.
Another great duo pits the Greek Cup winners, AEK, against Aris, while PAOK, last year’s finalists, will take on Volos vs Volos, being the home team in the first match.
If PAOK reaches the semi-finals, it may meet one of Panathinaikos or Olympiacos, while AEK does not meet any of the three aforementioned teams until number “4” and can find only one of them in the grand final. The competition.
* Matches are double-headers until the final match, and the away goals rule does not apply.
* This year’s Greek Cup will be broadcast on Cosmote TV, which has acquired the rights to cover the event for the next three years.
“Certified social media geek. Lifelong coffee aficionado. Passionate food buff.”