Exceptional assistance worth 100-200 euros for pensioners With a personal difference, among the measures to enhance citizens’ incomes announced by the Deputy Minister of Finance responsible for financial policy, Thanos petraliusThis is in the context of the press conference on the specialization of economic measures announced by Kyriakos Mitsotakis in TEF 2023.
Mr. Petralias referred to the following measures:
- News Pension increase 3% From 1/12024 at a cost of 400 million euros.
- Emergency aid 100-200 euros For pensioners with a personal difference. It concerns about 750 thousand people, at a cost of 107 million euros.
- 8% increase from December Minimum guaranteed income. It concerns about 225 thousand people at a cost of 43 million euros.
- Back from October Tax on agricultural oil.
- the Heating utility It will be the same as last year, with two differences: for each child, benefits increase from 3,000 to 5,000 euros, while freelancers with an annual turnover of up to 80,000 euros will also be eligible. There will be no pump support and the procedure will not be horizontal, only for those who really need it.
- An air rescue program for six helicopter bases at an annual cost of €25 million.
- increase in Overnight compensation for uniforms The new salaries, effective 1/1/2024, at an annual cost of 12 million euros.
- increase in Trip allowance For 300 firefighting aircraft pilots.
- Extension of the Shopping Card (Pass Card) until the end of the year for the affected areas of Evros and Thessaly, with an increase to €44.
Follow Imerisi on Google News!
“Avid problem solver. Extreme social media junkie. Beer buff. Coffee guru. Internet geek. Travel ninja.”