Changes to traffic arrangements and public transport routes are expected in the morning Saturday, October 28 2023 in all municipalities of Attica due to the student march for the National Anniversary.
It is worth noting that all public transport routes in Athens move together Schedule of Sundays and Public Holidays.
STA.SY BY ORDER OF EL.AS. Reported by:
- Metro station Constitution It closes at 8:00 am and trains pass through it without stopping.
- Line 6 in Tram “Picrodaphne – Syntagma” There will be a temporary terminal at the “FIX” stop from 8:00 am onwards.
- Line 7 in Tram “Asklipiion Voulas – Agia Triada Piraeus” There will be a temporary terminal at “SEF” stop from 9:00 am.
After the October 28, 1940 national anniversary celebrations are over, traffic on the metro and tram networks is expected to resume.
According to OASA, the following will apply from 10:00 a.m. until the end of the student march:
- Interruption of traffic lanes 060, 323, 501, 527
- Paths of the line 224 Derma (L. venecello) is not performed in the direction
- Paths of the line 230 The direction from the starting point (Acropolis) will not be performed
- Paths of the line X95 Runs upto Ketahagi station
. “Professional creator. Subtly charming web advocate. Unapologetic problem solver. Devoted student.”