We’re in the last weeks of summer, and so Microsoft has just revealed the new games that will enrich its subscription service on Xbox consoles and PC.
go into detail, Xbox Game Pass It will host 4 more matches in August, starting today Tuesday 15th August with Everspace 2. Releases for the first day of the month are releases The Texas Chain Saw Massacrean asymmetric multiplayer horror experience based on the popular franchise, plus Sea of stars A turn-based RPG inspired by this month’s classics.
At the same time, subscribers on both consoles and PC can enjoy two great standalone experiences, Colors Grace Early next month and exciting narrative adventure fire control On August 17th.
In detail, in the second half of August and the beginning of September, the following titles will be added to Xbox Game Pass:
- Everspace 2 (Cloud & Xbox Series X | S) – Available today
- Firewatch (Cloud, Console & PC) – August 17th
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Cloud, Console & PC) – 18 (Day 1)
- Sea of Stars (cloud, console, PC) – 29 (Day 1)
- Gris (cloud, console, and PC) — Sept. 5
At the same time, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will be able to get the following DLCs/perks at no additional charge:
- Overwatch 2 New Heroes Starter Pack – Available Now
- Madden NFL 24 MUT Welcome Pack – Available Now
- Fallout 76 Lunchtime Pack – Available August 17th
Finally, on August 31st, the following titles will leave the Xbox Game Pass library, which is available until then at a 20% discount for service members who want to keep it in their digital library:
- Black Desert (cloud and console)
- Commandos 3 – HD Remaster (cloud, console, PC)
- Eternity (cloud, console, and PC)
- Nuclear Throne (cloud, console, and PC)
- Surgeon Simulator 2 (cloud, console, and PC)
- Tinykin (cloud, console, and PC)
Follow Unboxholics.com at www.unboxholics.com
To be the first to know the latest news about technology, video games, movies and series. Follow Unboxholics.com at www.unboxholics.com FacebookAnd TwitterAnd
And Tik Tok.
“Total alcohol fanatic. Coffee junkie. Amateur twitter evangelist. Wannabe zombie enthusiast.”