Grand Theft Auto Connected Soon it will have a monthly subscription service for both new and existing players, Rockstar Games announced on Friday. GTA Plus will come with a variety of benefits at $5.99 per month, including exclusive rewards.
Every month, subscribers will get new items and rewards such as in-game cash, upgrades, and special discounts. GTA Plus members will also be able to buy better Shark cards to get more benefits for their microtransaction purchases.
GTA Plus exclusive to GTA Online Players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, with the game launching side-by-side earlier this month Grand Theft Auto 5.
Here is Rockstar’s full list of GTA Plus features for its first month, from March 29 to April 27:
- GTA $500,000 is automatically delivered to your Maze bank account
- The Principe Deveste Eight – along with its free Hao’s Special Works upgrade prior to being available for purchase by the general public – plus HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries
- The Auto Shop, located in La Mesa, offers a variety of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Existing auto shop owners can move to La Mesa at no additional cost
- The LS Car Meet membership fee has been waived. Existing LS Car Meet members with GTA Plus will be compensated $50,000 USD during this event period
- Yacht owners can upgrade to Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost
- Jose frog T And Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Pants is automatically added to your wardrobe
- Transport livery for Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali
- A selection of free auto shop paints and emblems
- $3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Racing Series
- 2X Car Meet Rep in the Street Race . Series
Subscribers will need to claim these bonuses from different sellers each month, or risk losing them. Every month, Rockstar will reveal a new list of items coming to GTA Plus, similar to the list above. Note that GTA Plus is a recurring subscription, so once you sign up, you’ll be charged the $5.99 monthly cost automatically until you cancel (which, Rockstar says, you can do at any time).
While Rockstar focused almost entirely on the new GTA Plus service in its Friday announcement, the publisher also assured gamers that an online membership is an addition to the game. GTA OnlineThe usual events, which will remain accessible to all players.
“Total alcohol fanatic. Coffee junkie. Amateur twitter evangelist. Wannabe zombie enthusiast.”