Stelios Kritikos, in addition to being a talented actor, is also a loving father. In fact, he often posts humorous videos on social media with his two sons, Michael Angelo and Ari, which drives their followers crazy.
So if you want to see his ex and the mother of his two sons, keep reading!
Stelios Kritikos: divorce and relationship with his ex-wife
There are not a few times that Stelios Kritikos, through his interviews, has indicated the relationship he currently has with his ex-wife, Marietta. The two had two children together, Mr Michael – Angel and the Mars. Despite the initial difficulty of the separation, the two now maintain excellent relations and prioritize the happiness of their children.
The actor is currently married to his sweetheart, Katia Papadopoulouwho has two daughters, Countess and the Christine.
In the past, he himself had mentioned, among other things, in an interview in “Downtown” Because of his separation from his ex-wife.
“My ex-wife and I have been together since we were 20. So at some point I felt my mind start to travel to other destinations. When you respect someone and love them so much, you don’t want to make fun of them. You have to be honest and tell them The truth. That is to say, “I respect you, I appreciate you, I love you very much and the last thing I want is to make fun of you. And I think it would be better for our relationship to remain at this level than to postpone it for two or three years and look for reasons.
While, in an interview with his son, Ares spoke on “Proino”. For the family they created and about his relationship with his ex-wife.
“We have a very good relationship, we share things together. We’ll meet at feasts or whenever necessary, we’ll all sit at a table together. When I was away at Survivor, they all went to the little girl’s house for the countess’s birthday. It’s not easy, there’s no such thing as Easy,” Stelios Criticus explained about their relationship.
Then, admit it It wasn’t always like this between thembut over time they managed to resolve all conflicts.
“In the beginning it was very difficult, and I don’t talk about it. It takes a battle to make it happen. I am a very calm person, and I never quarreled with my family. Any conflict we discuss and resolve immediately. We don’t agree on everything but the issue is how to resolve differences.” .
while, as far as their children are concerned, as he has explained, He told them the whole truth from the startBecause he wanted there to be honesty between them.
“I left home one day and slept in the car for three days. I know what you went through. Until I shared it with a friend of mine and stayed there until I could see what to do. At first, there was a lot of tension with my ex. You were very honest. I respect you more.” Than anything else in the world, because you gave me two wonderful creatures. The last person I would like to betray the world to is you. So you better leave so that I don’t betray you and don’t make fun of you. I began to have different desires and desires. I knew the moment would come when I would betray her, because we were together Since we were twenty years old and the love part was over.Instead of looking for excuses, I wanted to be honest, said Stelios Kritikos, just as with my children.
See photos of the ex-wife of Stelios Criticus:
A few words about Stelio Cretan
- He was born in 1973 in Rhodes, where he grew up.
- At a young age, he started playing football professionally, and moved to Athens where he played for different teams.
- In the late 1990s, he decided to pursue acting professionally as well.
- As a footballer, he played for the teams Foivos Kremastis, Marko Markopoulou, Glyka Nera and Paradisos Amarousiou. In 2006, he won the 6×6 World Cup in Germany.
- As an actor, he has participated in many TV series including “Constantino and Eleni”, “Desires”, “Daddy’s Girls”, “It Must” and others.
- In theater he collaborated with Markos Seferlis from 2010 to 2016 in various shows.
- Apart from their collaborations in theatrical projects, they have also collaborated on the TV shows ‘Mega me miana’ and ‘One Mark Show’.
- In 2018, she participated in the reality show Survivor where she placed 16th in the final ranking.
- In the 2019-2020 season, he, along with his son Michael Angelo, participated in the Star Channel travel reality show “Globetrotters”.
. “Certified social media geek. Passionate webaholic. Unapologetic music specialist. Food ninja.”