The weather is expected to remain erratic during the three days of May Day as rains and storms lash many parts of the country. This is what meteorologist Kleichos Marousakis said in his forecast on “Open Communication” on Friday morning (28.04.2023).
On Saturday (29.04.2023), meteorologist Kleichos Marousakis said, the mountainous areas of the central and northern mainland will show limited instability mainly in the afternoon. On Sunday (30.04.2023) afternoon the instability will be generalized and will focus on the central and northern mainland and the Peloponnese mountains.
On May Day (01.05.2023) due to depression from Italy, rain is expected in many parts of the country. According to the forecast of Clearchos Marousakis, rain will occur mainly in the Ionian and central and southern continental areas. Thrace will be saved from storms. The temperature is maintained at 20-22 degrees Celsius.
See the following video in detail:
Saturday Weather (29.04.2023)
- Some clouds temporarily increased during the afternoon and afternoon, with localized rain over the continental highlands.
- Winds will be variable and weak and will blow from northerly directions in the Aegean at 4 to 5 and southeasterly at 6 to 7 Beaufort, weakening from the afternoon.
- The temperature does not change significantly and reaches 20 to 22 degrees Celsius in the continents.
Sunday Weather (30.04.2023)
- In the Ionian and continental areas, a few clouds will gradually increase, with local rain or showers in the west and isolated storms in the afternoon and afternoon in other continental areas, then in the north. , mainly in the hills. Elsewhere in the country, almost clear weather with local clouds from the afternoon in the south.
- Winds will be 3 to 4 northerly in the Aegean, gradually weakening to 5 local 6 Beaufort in the southeast and 3 to 4 Beaufort in the Ionian. In the remaining areas it will be variable patients.
- The temperature does not change significantly.
May Day Weather (01.05.2023)
- In the eastern Aegean, Dodecanese and Cyclades islands, rare clouds. In the rest of the region, a few clouds will increase rapidly in the west and Crete and there will be localized rain or showers over other parts of the country in the afternoon and afternoon. Events in the evening will be North West only.
- West, Central and North-East Southeast 3 to 5 Beaufort and other areas with similar intensity from northerly directions.
- The temperature rises slightly.
. “Professional creator. Subtly charming web advocate. Unapologetic problem solver. Devoted student.”